Purchase one-time access:PDF Download and 24 Hours Online Access
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. 2010.
- Definitions of infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss.Fertil Steril. 2008; 90: S60
- The greatest benefit to mankind.WW Norton, New York1997
- Obstetrician-gynecologists and primary care: training during obstetrics-gynecology residency and current practice patterns.Acad Med. 2007; 82: 602-607
- Safety and effectiveness of vasectomy.Fertil Steril. 2000; 73: 923-936
- Vasectomy in the United States, 2002.J Urol. 2006; 176 ([discussion: 6]): 232-236
- Brief history of vasectomy.Fam Plann Inf Serv. 1980; 1: 2-3
- Demographics of vasectomy–USA and international.Urol Clin North Am. 2009; 36: 295-305
- Women's trials: the approval of the first oral contraceptive pill in the United States and Great Britain.J Hist Med Allied Sci. 2002; 57: 117-160
Griswold V. Connecticut. In: Court USS, editor. 1965.
Baird V. Eisenstadt. In: Court USS, editor. 1972.
- Fertility of men and women aged 15–44 years in the United States: national survey of family growth, 2006–2010.Natl Health Stat Report. 2012; 51: 1-28
- Fertility and ageing.Hum Reprod Update. 2005; 11: 261-276
- Birth after the reimplantation of a human embryo.Lancet. 1978; 2: 366
- IVF and embryo transfer: historical origin and development.Reprod Biomed Online. 2012; 25: 118-127
- Pregnancies after intracytoplasmic injection of single spermatozoon into an oocyte.Lancet. 1992; 340: 17-18
- ICSI: where we have been and where we are going.Semin Reprod Med. 2009; 27: 191-201
Is in vitro fertilization expensive? 2013. Available at: www.asrm.org/detail.aspx?id=3023. Accessed June 10, 2013.
- Cost-effectiveness of in vitro fertilization.Semin Reprod Med. 2001; 19: 279-289
Insurance coverage. 2013. Available at: resolve.org/family-building-options/insurance_coverage. Accessed June 10, 2013.
Fertility scorecard. 2013. Available at: familybuilding.resolve.org/fertility-scorecard. Accessed June 10, 2013.
WINFertility. 2013. Available at: www.winfertility.com.
- Initial experience with a risk-sharing in vitro fertilization–embryo transfer program with novel features.Fertil Steril. 2011; 95: 2192-2197
- Shared-risk or refund programs in assisted reproduction. The Ethics Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.Fertil Steril. 2004; 82: S249-S250
Counsyl. 2013. Available at: www.counsyl.com. Accessed June 10, 2013.
Services UDoHaH. Title X Family Planning. 2013.
Foundation KF. State Medicaid Coverage of family planning services: summary of state survey findings 2009. Available at: kff.org/medicaid/report/state-medicaid-coverage-of-family-planning-services-summary-of-state-survey-findings. Accessed June 10, 2013.
resolve.org. Women Veterans and Other Health Care Improvements Act2013. Available at: www.resolve.org/get-involved/women-veterans-and-other-health-care-improvements-act.html. Accessed June 10, 2013.
- Infertility and psychological distress: a critical review of the literature.Soc Sci Med. 1997; 45: 1679-1704
- Significant medical pathology discovered during a male infertility evaluation.J Urol. 2001; 166: 178-180
- Erectile dysfunction and subsequent cardiovascular disease.JAMA. 2005; 294: 2996-3002
- Erectile dysfunction in general medicine.Clin Med. 2013; 13: 136-140